Hello everyone,
It's been a long time since my last post. I still have to complete the night textures of the Lufthansa 747 V2 repaint.
I thought that there were too much 747 so I decided to start with the LevelD 767. I don't know why I didn't started before as this is the plane that I fly over and over.
This time the repaint is a KLM version of the new colors. I will upload the repaint and more info soon. I want to make a short movie of it so I hope to post the video, info and repaint together.
I hope you like the work I've put on this, I've spend more time than on those 747 (because I already had a base and improvements on the 747).
If everything goes well the next ones Are JAL and ANA new colors.
Thank's for watching.
Hi all,
been a while since my last post. I have yet to complete night textures V2 repaint of Lufthansa.
747 thought they were too so I decided to start with 767 of LevelD. I do not know why not start with him before and that is the aircraft with more flight.
This time, the repaint is a version of KLM with the new colors. I upload the repaint and more information soon. want to make a short video of it, so I hope to post the video, information and repaint rise at the same time.
I hope you like the work I put into this, I spent more time in the 747 (because I already had a base and improvements in the 747).
been a while since my last post. I have yet to complete night textures V2 repaint of Lufthansa.
747 thought they were too so I decided to start with 767 of LevelD. I do not know why not start with him before and that is the aircraft with more flight.
This time, the repaint is a version of KLM with the new colors. I upload the repaint and more information soon. want to make a short video of it, so I hope to post the video, information and repaint rise at the same time.
I hope you like the work I put into this, I spent more time in the 747 (because I already had a base and improvements in the 747).
I hope to do repaints coming soon, which will, if all goes well, the 767's new livery JAL, ANA and 767.
Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment