Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Confirmation Letter For Community Service

1 year cooking something


Lately I'm dabbling in the cuisine, or at least with my attempts.

I've been doing fish ceviche, and apparently the Basa fish is quite acceptable and close to what we have in Peru. Although I was told that Dory is also good, but the price is also "good" haha, so with Basa no more! And I got court in a hilly and hot peppers Peruvian food store in Fairfield. Else: the small lime, sweet potato, onion and cilantro yes pink is everywhere.

I also got my Pisco acholado and my algarrobina bottle to guess what ... algarrobina cocktail!

And when I feel like not cooking I can go to the Peruvian restaurant in Newtown. A little pricey but still fills and even have to book a table if it's for the weekend. Here it Pisco Sour, Cau Cau, Carapulcra, Dry to the Northern, among others. There is another in Petersham, where you sell Inca Kola, good-natured! Well, done in New Jersey but never mind. That's something.

Apart
've tried other dishes that are more accessible because the ingredients can be found everywhere, so something can be done to wonder not so much Peruvian food. Arroz con Pollo Andean Potatoes, Stuffed Potato, lomo saltado, Cream Flipped are part of the list of dishes I have prepared.


Sure, there are things that are harder to find, such as kebabs, chunchulíes, etc, those things and try them when you visit!

also sometimes I make up dishes, mix it all I find in the refrigerator to see what happens. As I begin to find entertaining kitchen. Sure, when you have a mother who will cook, who else you going to do it? Ja! Al primerito me get away with it the kitchen is for women who go to another blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment