Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Long Does Plan B Side Effects Last Urinate

Indefinite closure - Closure indefinite

Hello all,

I came from a flight from LEMD to EGLL, and what a surprise once I was over london city my game just closed without any error message. Some other error happened to me when flying from LEBL to LFPG when I was about to land, a CTD error, an error related to the conflict between Radar Contact and the default ATC (atc.dll) (and not to mention the out of memory error from UT Europe etc...)

The fact is that I can't do a damn flight without problems. I'm absolutely tired, I don't even have desire to continue painting aircraft so I decided to stop making repaints indefinitely. Why the hell these crappy games (FS2004 and FSX) are so complicated? I've never had problems with any other games on my computer (For example NBA2K11 maxed settings), and I think my computer is powerfull enough to run FS2004 with a mid-long list of addons.

It's a shame, because I love those airplanes, but yep, everytime I play something new happen, waste of money and also waste of time.

Not sure what I'll do... if install FSX with only a couple of addons... or leave these games forever. Only knows the time. It's a shame too Because I finally find one person Who Can take pictures to make the photoreal cabin for the 747, But Not sure if I'll Do That project and finish the ANA 744 Also Which is at 80% and it May keep at it .

Thank's all.

Hi all,

I come from a flight from EGLL LEMD and, and surprise, once on the city of London, the game simply was closed without any error message. Another mistake that I had happened to LFPG LEBL flying when I was about to land, the typical error appeared that FS9.exe needs to close, an error related to Radar contact and FS9 ATC (ATC.dll) (and not to mention more mistakes like running out of memory with UT Europe)

The fact is I can not make any damn smooth flight. I'm quite tired, and I have no desire to continue texturing aircraft so I decided to stop doing repaints indefinitely. Why the hell these shitty games (FS2004 and FSX) are so complicated? I've never had problems with other games (and most powerful of graphics) on my computer, and I think my computer is powerful enough to play with a medium-long list of addons in FS2004.

is a shame because I love those planes, but every time I play something happens, lost time and lost money.

I'm not sure what plowed, you may install FSX with only a couple of addons ... or leave these games forever. Only time knows. It's a shame too, because I finally found the person who could help me to make photorealistic cab 747, and now I do not know if it will be worth following, because it helps me to paint an airplane then I can not fly? Also happen to the 747 of ANA, is 80% but may well stay.

Thank you all.

Guillem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment