Monday, February 7, 2011

Six Months Old Baby With Bad Cough

news - Big News Final decision

Hello mates!

I don't want to extend a lot on this... but I solved the errors!!!! In the past 3 flights I had problems with an g3d.dll error, the cause was an external Frame rate limiter, once I disabled it I was able to fly from LEMD (aerosoft) to EGLL (aerosoft) With all the scenery at maximum I had an excellent feeling.
I didn't used any atc and just fair weather, now I'll do the same flight with real time weather and ATC. I'm also using FSGlobal , AES and REX so I now can asure that those programs work great!
More flights will follow if this goes well. And LEMD LEMD-LFPG-EDDF and using FsPassangers Also this time.

Hi buddies!

I will not dwell much on this ... but I solved the problem!! In the past 3 flights, I had problems with an error on g3d.dll, the cause was the use of an external frame limiador. Once I stopped using, I could fly from LEMD (Aerosoft) to EGLL (Aerosoft) with full stage and with a good sense of FPS.
I have not used Meteorology ATC and only standard, so now plowed the same flight with real time and ATC. I'm also using Global FS, AES and REX so I can ensure that these programs work perfectly!
More flights will follow this, if it goes well. LEMD - LFPG and LEMD-EDDF, and this time also using FsPassangers.

Guillem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment