Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scorpio Man Being Flirtatious

Test Flight 2 - Results and more

Hello,

The test flight 2 Went well, in fact-to make the FPS drop with REX HD you Must use lots of clouds and layers of them to be so I Used the default ones, and for I was OK.

The problem came when I installed Aerosoft Heathrow and Barajas. Using Ultimate Traffic 2 I had to put the airplane traffic at 10% and even with that the sim was very poor in frames using LevelD 767.
Big suprise in Barajas... using the default F-18  I only had 4 FPS. 
I mean... that's incredible... how DEVELOPERS still develop for this game? Why they don't try Xplane or other things? The FS comunity is wrong supporting this game... from the very beggining. I think I said this previously... people buying i7 and still aren't capable of play the game like they want...
My PC specs aren't so high but...
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @2.83 GHz
- 3G of
-RAM Nvidia GTX 260

'm really confused now ... Do not Know What to do ... if try to solve the errors of FS2004 ... Without play FSX or airplanes, trees and buildings ...

FSX Some shots show small aircraft on internet ... Which is more FPS friendly ... But when to the heavy metal in action Unbreak Then the land or autogen textures Are to crap ... so I preffer to play with Higher FPS in this case FS2004 Which is Better ...

We'll see ...

Hello,

The number 2 test flight went well, in fact to The lower FPS using REX, you have to use textures in HD with many layers of clouds so for me, as this originally in 1024 and I'm doing well.

The problem came when I installed the Barajas Airport and Heathrow Aerosoft. Ultimate Traffic Using 2 I had to put a 10% traffic and even had poor FPS simulator using LevelD 767.
Barajas Great surprise ... source using the F18 I've only had 4 FPS.
I mean ... this is amazing ... DEVELOPERS are still like doing things for this game? Why not try Xplane or other things? FS community is wrong apyando games like FSX ... since its inception. I think I've said before ... i7 people buying and still unable to run the game as they want ...
my PC's hardware is not the maximum but ...
-Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550@2.83 GHz
- 3G
RAM, Nvidia GTX 260

I'm really confused ... not to do, whether to try to fix errors with FS2004 or FSX to play with no planes, trees and buildings ....

Most photos on the Internet for FSX out with smaller aircraft, more amenable to the FPS, but when the heavies come into action, there is little autogen and soil textures are horrible, so I prefer to play with better FPS as in the case of FS2004 ...

We'll see ....

Guillem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment