Monday, February 14, 2011

World History Pattern Of Interaction Quiz

Updates - Updates Great


Hello mates,

I would like to announce that thank's to our friend Xander, 3 new repaints for the PMDG 747 X have been added to the textures for FSX section.

I've been doing tests the last days and I've never been so happy with FS as I'm now, I was able to fly to 3 destinations from LEMD without problems or errors, so this gives me wings to continue repainting.

Talking about repainting, the ANA 744 is almost finished, I decided to post a photo but the release of the repaint Will Be Done with a video to show what's created or modified on the repaint. I'm very happy with it, I've done Some Things I wanted to do in the past, and for me this is the best and MOST repaint completed've made.
So hopefully in a couple or three days I'll start making the video.


Hi buddies,

I would like to announce that thanks to our friend Xander, 3 new repaints for the PMDG 747X has been added to the section textures FSX.

I've been doing tests last few days and I've never been so happy with FS as I am now, I fly to 3 cities from LEMD without problems or errors, so that gives me strength to keep repainting.

Speaking repaints, the 744 ANA is almost competed, I decided to post a photo, but the rise of the repaint will be done with a video to show what has been modified or created in the repaint. I am very happy with it, for I have done some things I wanted to do in the past and for me this is the best and most complete repaint I've done.
So I hope to start the video in a couple or three of days.

Guillem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment