Hello all,
As you read in the previous entry, I had problems with FS2004, so it's time to give a chance to FSX. FSX in it's mid settings can look similar to FS2004, so no problem here, but I'll see what happens with errors.
So for tomorrow I scheduled a flight from LEMD to EGLL:
-Default FSX terrain - no tweaks, I don't really want to burn my PC with risky tweaks but effective like the one of Altuve Jesus anyway if you know of Something to do here contact me or write a comment here.
- Default airports
-Level D 767
If everything goes well I'll be Adding basic addons and environment. Hope everything goes well so I can Be Soon making new repaints, and Who knows maybe in HD.
Hi all,
As you may have read in my back door, I had problems with FS2004 so it's time to give a chance to FSX in its medium settings, you can FS2004 look like, so no problem here, but we'll see the errors.
Para mañana tengo un vuelo programado de LEMD a EGLL
-Terreno original del FSX - sin tweaks porque no quiero quemar mi ordenador con tweaks arriesgados como el efectivo de Jesus Altuve, de todos modos si alguien sabe de alguno, por favor contácteme o responda a esta entrada.
-Aeropuertos originales.
-LevelD 767
Si todo va bien, iré añadiendo addons básicos para el entorno. Espero que todo salga bien, para que quizás, quien sabe, pueda hacer repaints nuevos, ésta vez en HD.
0 comments:
Post a Comment