Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Are Career Training Loans Tax Deductible

BDSF B747-400 Asiana Cargo 747 ~ HL


Finally one repaint I wanted to do a long time ago finished. Before scroll down to see the pictures, take a minute to read the explanation please.

First of all, this repaint has been created (like the Eva Air) using a white photoreal base previously made and then coloring it and adding multiple effects. Of course the improvements in the ANA are used here too.

Another thing to notice, this is BDSF type this means Bedek Special Freighter (converted by Bedek) , which is different from BCF (converted by Boeing, if I'm not wrong)

As you can see with the details here, I study previously the airplane, noticing different panel colors etc.

Starting from the right side:

In the lower part of the fuselage, you can see a cut of colour between two areas (like the real one)
You can notice the Unicef logo and under it there should be the Korea Sparkling logo but it was deleted and there are evidence of it (the real one has this effect too).

Notice the engine cowlings too, those freighters usually have different spare parts which were used in other aircrafts maybe. Unfortunatelly I can't paint every engine different because of PMDG limitations on the model.

On the left side:

We can see lots of different lines which are in the real aircraft too, not sure why maybe was a moist effect or they are there because of the cargo conversion and the closure of the windows.

Some dark marks over the L1 door, and also you can see that there isn't any Unicef logo here... but surprisingly in all the pictures I saw it wasn't there but yep on the other side.



-------------------------------------


Finally a repaint I wanted to do for some time over. Before descending down to view photos, read the explanation in a minute please.


First of all, this repaint was created (as in Eva Air) using a base white Photoreal previously made, and then colors and add multiple effects. Of course improvements in the ANA also used here

Another thing to know is that this is a model type BDSF, that means Bedek Special Freighter (converted by Bedek) so that is different from BCF (Boeing converted by if I'm wrong)


As you can see the details here, previous studies the plane, finding different colored panels etc.


Starting from the right side:


In the bottom of the fuselage can see an area in which the key is cut color (as in the original) can also see the Unicef \u200b\u200blogo and below it, the logo should be Sparkling Korea but was eliminated and there is evidence of this (the real aircraft has this effect too)


The engine covers are different on both sides, because typically use parts from other carriers replacement planes etc, do not take into account whether the color is set to 100%. Unfortunately I can not paint each engine independently because there are limitations to the model of PMDG.


To the left:

We can see different lines, that are in the real plane, I'm not sure if it's an effect of moisture or due to the conversion charge and capping process windows.


Some dark marks on the L1 door, and you can see here do not see the Unicef \u200b\u200blogo, so strikingly in all the pictures I've seen does not appear , but on the right side.


0 comments:

Post a Comment