Hello,
time without raising any repaint, but I was hoping that someone could help me make the cabin of the 747, now I am psyched that no one will help me, but I'll try anyway.
the repaints I climb because I like them, do not expect anything in return, but is a bit frustrating that no one can help you get some photos to make the cabin of the Queen of Heaven. And from here I ask if anyone has the opportunity to contact me.
whom also write for comment will be THE FOLLOWING projects, as a promise I have to do a 747 Martinair Cargo, plus another personal request from a friend.
But the tragedy of Japan, I like to do something related to that country. So one of the next projects will be with old and new color JAL. Also now they are starting to remove jumbos.
No date has yet to raise repaints, I need photos of the cabin of the 747-400. But wait, maybe once you finish the climb all the Asian liveries.
long uploading Without Any repaint, But I Was Hoping someone That Could to help me make the cabin of the 747 , now I know that no one will help me , but I 'll try anyway .
I upload the repaints because I like to make them , do not expect anything in return, but is a bit frustrating that no one can help you by getting some pictures to make the cabin of the Queen of the Skies. And from here Iask if anyone has the opportunity to do so please contact me .
I write also to comment on what will be the next projects , as a promise I have to do a 747 Martinair Cargo , plus another personal request from a friend .
But the tragedy of Japan, I like to do something related to that country . So one of the next projects will bewith old and new color of JAL . Also now they are starting to retire their jumbos .
No date yet to release the repaints , I need photos of the cabin of the 747-400. But I'll wait perhaps once I finish the asian liveries I'll upload them.
Go strong Japan!
Guillem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment