To celebrate the release of the ANA , Eva Air Cargo and Asiana Cargo I uploaded a video featuring the jumbos of Eva Air Cargo and Asiana Cargo at Frankfurt airport.
A couple of Things to say. First of all this goes dedicated to all Japanese people.
Sorry for the late upload But soon I'll be doing more repaints for the 747, Martinair Cargo But Then There goes next will come more Asiatic liveries like Japan Airlines.
To celebrate the rise of new repaints of ANA, Eva Air Cargo and Asiana Cargo, I uploaded a video of jumbos and Eva Air Cargo Asiana office in the airport Frankfurt.
A couple of things to say: First of all, This increase is dedicated to all Japanese.
Secondly, I feel the delay in the rise but soon I will be doing more repaints for the 747, the next will follow Martinair Cargo but after more Asian decorations such as Japan Airlines.
0 comments:
Post a Comment