After a flight from LEMD to LFPG I Had the fu *** g of out of memory error When I was in finals. Everything was so perfect, nice atmosphere ... But When I Hear the PC Starting to load the airport Then I Heard That error message.
Oviously I Would like to continue making repaints, but I'll stop right now. First of all because I'm tired of the simulator, and second is that I don't want to burn my PC trying to solve this. I know there is a 3G patch to solve this (I actually have 3G of RAM) but then I knew it has problems with AES (which I have installed) and some other reported that the computer started to go more slowly.
So if you want to see more repaints and want to help I would like to see your comments. If I can't solve this problem in a couple of weeks I'm going to remove this blog.
Thank's to all.
Después de un vuelo from LEMD to LFPG had the f *** do memory error when I was in the finals for landing on runway 26L. Everything was so perfect, the atmosphere, clouds ... but when I heard that PC started loading the airport, a few seconds I heard the error message.
oviously would like to continue doing repaints, but I'll stop doing it now. First, because I'm tired of the simulator, so many problems ... and the second is that I burn my PC trying to resolve this. I know there is a patch to fix this problem to take advantage of 3G (I have 3G of RAM), but later learned that this "arrangement" has problems with AES (I have installed) and some others reported that The PC I started to go slower.
So if you want to see more repaints and you want to help me, I would like to see your comments. If a couple of weeks I have not managed to fix the problem, I will delete the blog.
Thank you all.
oviously would like to continue doing repaints, but I'll stop doing it now. First, because I'm tired of the simulator, so many problems ... and the second is that I burn my PC trying to resolve this. I know there is a patch to fix this problem to take advantage of 3G (I have 3G of RAM), but later learned that this "arrangement" has problems with AES (I have installed) and some others reported that The PC I started to go slower.
So if you want to see more repaints and you want to help me, I would like to see your comments. If a couple of weeks I have not managed to fix the problem, I will delete the blog.
Thank you all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment