Sunday, April 17, 2011

Create Microsoft Messenger Message

New quick test - New tests quickly eat again


After the past bad moment I decided to not to give up and continue trying to solve the issue with FS. I noticed on the flight of the error that there were a lot of clouds, and perhaps too many, so once I reached the airport the error came up due to the limitations of RAM of FS2004.

Well, today I did the exact same route but with fair weather (default) and LevelD 767, conclusion: very smooth flight and no errors, I've been checking the memory during the flight and everything was OK. Tomorrow I'll try to do the same but with  the PMDG 747 I don't think there should be any problems, but just to verify is not an aircraft problem. Then the test will come again but using real world weather (I have to test REX weather or even maybe FS real time weather). I don't think that AES or FSPassengers are causing the Out of memory errors, because that error happened when I was on finals and AES wasn't activated yet to the destination airport, never had problems with FSPassengers but as I said I noticed That made too much clouds my computer to go slow as I've Never Seen Before with FS2004.

So
Another test tomorrow and will hopefully come Everything is right, I'm feeling better now, Because I Know That Something Went Wrong with the weather on the previous flight.


After last the hard time with the error FS2004 decided not give and trying to follow solve the problem with FS . I noticed on the flight error had a lot of clouds, and perhaps too , so once was on final approach the error occurred due to the limitations of RAM of FS2004.

Well, hoy he hecho la misma ruta , pero con buen tiempo ( por defecto del FS2004) y el 767 de LevelD , conclusión : vuelo muy suave y sin errores, he ido controlando la memoria y todo estaba correcto . Mañana voy a tratar de hacer lo mismo pero con el PMDG 747 think not should have no problem but only to check not is a problem plane. then makes another test, but with time with updated (I have to try REX this time or even with the engine itself FS2004) . not think that AES or FSPassengers are causing errors of memory , because that the error occurred when and Staba in finals and AES was not activated still the destination airport , never I had problems with FSPassengers but as I said, I realized that there were too many clouds and noticed that my PC started going slower than normal, never I seen before and with FS2004 , so I guess something happened to the amount of clouds.

So tomorrow plowed another test and hope that everything goes well, I'm better now , because I know that something the weather and clouds has gone wrong.


Guillem

0 comments:

Post a Comment