Finally I was able to land to LFPG from LEMD with the PMDG 747. The PC started to make noise while was loading the scenery and the airport at the end, fingers crossed that it loaded everything and the error didn't came up. I also have to say that I had good FPS (which don't have relation to those RAM problems though).
So it seems I was right.. many clouds displayed by Active Sky caused the RAM problem to emerge. Yes, it can be true that it may not have happened with the LevelD 767, but it may happen with the PMDG 747 (which Than the more memory you use 767)
Next test is to make the Same route with weather updates ... That
Hope everything goes well so I'll be Able to release a new repaint this weekend, for the Lufthansa lovers!
Finally I was able to land on LFPG from LEMD with the PMDG 747 . The PC began to noise while load is ba the stage and airport at the end , kept my fingers crossed that it will charge and finally error not appeared . I have also to say that I had good FPS ( that no relationship with the problems RAM though) .
So it seems that was right ... many clouds charged by Sky Active facilitated the emergence d the problem of RAM . Yes, you may not have happened with the 767 of LevelD , but can happen with the PMDG 747 ( that uses more memory that the 767)
The next test is do the same route with updates time .
I hope everything goes well and and can upload a new repaint this weekend , for lovers Lufthansa !
So it seems that was right ... many clouds charged by Sky Active facilitated the emergence d the problem of RAM . Yes, you may not have happened with the 767 of LevelD , but can happen with the PMDG 747 ( that uses more memory that the 767)
The next test is do the same route with updates time .
I hope everything goes well and and can upload a new repaint this weekend , for lovers Lufthansa !
0 comments:
Post a Comment