Here is the last JAL 747 from the pack, I don 't Have much information about it, the only thing I know Is That It Was That It JA8904 and JAL enter to a hangar to Be painted white and with the windows closed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sz0c5aijTg&feature=related . No signs of cargo conversion as this aircraft seems to be retired too according to airfleets.net.
It was painted in the past in a special decoration for the 50th anniversary.
Also here are pictures of the JAL retired version JA8089 showing the night lights. I would like to make the older version too. But also there are a couple of repaints in my mind: Lufthansa new version with lufthansa.com logo and a Korean Air.
I still have to paint the interior and those 3 JAL will be ready to download.
Este es el JAL last 747 l of pack, not much information I have about, it only that know is that enrollment had ; JA8904 and that entered a hangar of JAL to be painted white and with the windows closed http://www. youtube.com / watch? v = 3sz0c5aijTg & feature = related . No signs of conversion load this aircraft seems be removed also agree to airfleets.net .
was painted in decor special for the 50 anniversary of the company .
is also images of the version JA8089 JAL removed showing lights at night . I would like to old version also . But there is a pair of repaints in my mind : a new version of Lufthansa logo with lufthansa.com and a Korean Air .
was painted in decor special for the 50 anniversary of the company .
is also images of the version JA8089 JAL removed showing lights at night . I would like to old version also . But there is a pair of repaints in my mind : a new version of Lufthansa logo with lufthansa.com and a Korean Air .
Lack repaint the interior and the 3 of JAL will be ready for download.
0 comments:
Post a Comment